Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the User. In particular:
- Navigate efficiently from page to page of the website.
- They store your user name and preferences included.
- Allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as user name and password) pi & ugrave; times during the visit.
- They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and services.
- They present information targeted advertising based on the interests and behavior manifested by the user while browsing.
There are several types of cookies. Below are the types cookies that may be used in the site with a description of the purposes linked to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies that session cookies. Without these cookies, the Site or portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and ease of use, as well as to monitor their operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Cookie tracking third-party
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of Web site visitors, keywords used to reach your site, Web sites visited and the origins of the traffic from which the visitors to the countryside marketing. The holder may use the information to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the site (for example, forms for comments or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner sites or that offer the features on the site.
The owner is not required to get user consent for cookies technical, as they are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookie consent it may be expressed by you, in accordance with local regulations, by specific configurations of the browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usability for the user. The Owner reminds the User that you can change your cookie preferences at any time. You can also disable cookies at any time from the browser, but this may prevent you from using certain parts of the site.
Third Party Web Sites
Under Article. 122 seconds paragraph of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 consent to the use of these cookies is expressed by the person concerned by setting individual who freely chose for your browser to navigate the site, subject to the right user to communicate at all times to the data controller their will regarding data managed through cookies that the browser itself has agreed.
How can I stop storing cookies on my computer?
You have to set your preferences for cookies on every browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari). There are several ways to manage cookies, for example, enable or disable cookies altogether; delete specific cookies that have already been stored in the browser; block the storage of cookies on your computer by specific Web sites; or block third-party cookies (when, while surfing a Web site, cookies are stored on your computer to another website).
For more information about cookie management of each of the major browsers, visit the following links:
In addition, we offer a convenient option to manage or remove all cookies together. Visit this link: link
What kind of cookies are used on this website?
- Cookies technicians - Cookies technicians, who are essential to the operation of the website.
- Cookies functional - Cookies technicians, who are essential to the operation of the sit-analytical cookies, which enable us to see how visitors navigate through the website and store the contents that visitors see and to which they are interested. In this way we can improve the service we offer, ensuring that our users find the information they are looking for.
- Cookies social - Cookies social, necessary to enable social networks (Facebook, Google and Twitter) to control the interaction with the social widget on the Web site.